Every year there come up many innovative non-surgical aesthetic treatments. But some non-invasive aesthetic treatments are here to stay. With each passing year, they become more and more popular. These treatments also become refined in their use of products as well as their techniques of administration which retains their popularity.
We all want to look young, active and youthful. Here is an overview of the 5 most popular non-surgical aesthetic treatments of the year that have gained the attention of the public again due to their effective and quick results.
- Botox: Dynamic wrinkles are formed on the face due to the repeated muscles movements with the passage of time. The most commonly observed dynamic wrinkles are lines that appear between the brows, forehead and around the eyes. These can be easily, effectively and quickly treated through the most demanded non-surgical cosmetic procedure globally that is Botox treatment.
- Dermal fillers treatment: This has become the second most popular aesthetic treatment following Botox. Due to ageing, the facial volume is lost which gives an aged and tired appearance. The most affected facial areas are under the eyes, cheeks, chin and lips. These fillers give a plump and fuller youthful appearance to the face. Young girls especially are inclined towards lip enhancement London treatment to make their lips luscious, fuller and sensual looking.
- Chemical skin peels: Majority of people face various common skin issues such as acne, acne scars, pigmentation, sun damage and uneven skin texture. These conditions can be effectively treated through the chemical skin peels. This is an ancient way of treating the skin conditions which has taken advanced form through the use of various chemical acids. These acids peel off the dead skin layers to reveal the beautiful, improved, even and smooth skin with significantly decreased pigmentation. The chemical peels use specially formulated solution that gently renew skin and promote the production of new skin cells. There are several types of skin peels available so you need to discuss with your cosmetic doctor regarding the choice of the peel.
- Microdermabrasion: This is another popular skin rejuvenation treatment that uses a special diamond-tipped device that has suction which peels of the uppermost dead skin layer to reveal fresh, smooth and rejuvenated skin. This procedure is effective for sun damaged skin, fine lines and wrinkles, pigmentation, blackheads, rough skin, acne scars etc. This treatment also helps to enhance the penetration of skin rejuvenating serums and creams to give a beautiful and glowing skin.
- Non-surgical nose job with fillers: This treatment makes use of dermal fillers to remove the minor imperfections in the shape and size of the nose. It is not a perfect alternative to nose surgery but it can fix the minor issues such as bumps, dropping nose tip, flat nasal bridge etc. But remember that it is not effective if you want to reduce the size of your nose. The effect of fillers last for about 6-12 months and you can achieve your desired nose shape and size to enhance your overall appearance.